University of Arizona® Net Managers
- Thursday, 6 June Proposed Agenda
- 13:00 - 15:00 Student Union Room 283.
- Thursday, 1 July
- 13:00 - 15:00 location undecided
Last altered by Martin Munro, 1999-06-03
- NetVision presented a report to the campus Information Security
Committe on November 12, asking that the University establish a security
incident response team (SIRT), and provide training to raise
computer and network security awareness throughout the entire university
population (faculty, students, and staff).
- NetVision mission statement
- NetVision is the subcommittee within the NetMgrs group charged with
examining future directions in networking at The University of Arizona.