First page Back Continue Last page Overview Graphics
As part of the site re-recording in 2001, the Division of Conservation Archaeology conducted an interview with Mike Martinez, grandson of Margarita Martinez.
He indicated that:
The house was built around 1908 with the help of friends and relatives and occupied until the 1940s.
Room 1was a living room, Room 2 was a bedroom, and Room 3 was the kitchen. No information about Room 4 is available.
The inhabitants raised livestock and dry-farmed corn, beans, peas, and pumpkins.